Western Governors University (WGU) is a non-profit online university that offers a variety of degree programs in the field of cybersecurity. The university's cybersecurity courses are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a career in cybersecurity.
WGU's cybersecurity courses are taught by experienced industry professionals and cover a wide range of topics, including:
• Network security
• Vulnerability assessment and management
• Security architecture and engineering
• Incident response
• Ethical hacking
• Risk management
• Legal issues in cybersecurity
In addition to the core cybersecurity courses, WGU also offers a number of specializations in areas such as cloud security, wireless security, and mobile security. These specializations allow students to focus their studies on a particular area of cybersecurity and to gain the skills they need to work in that specific field.
WGU's cybersecurity courses are accredited by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (NIAC) Body of Knowledge. This means that WGU's cybersecurity courses meet the rigorous standards set by the NSA and NIAC, and that graduates of WGU's cybersecurity programs are well-prepared to work in the field of cybersecurity.
In addition to the quality of its cybersecurity courses, WGU also offers a number of other benefits to students, including:
* Affordability: WGU's tuition is significantly lower than the tuition of traditional universities.
* Flexibility: WGU is an online university, which means that students can learn at their own pace and from anywhere in the world.
* Support: WGU provides students with a variety of support resources, including online tutoring, mentors, and career services.
If you are interested in a career in cybersecurity, WGU is a great option for you. WGU's cybersecurity courses are accredited, affordable, and flexible. WGU also provides students with a variety of support resources to help them succeed in their studies and in their careers.
Here is a list of the cybersecurity courses offered by WGU in 2023:
• B.S. in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
* Secure Systems Analysis and Design
* IT Fundamentals
* Business of IT
* Web Development
* Network and Security
* Scripting and Programming
* Information Assurance
* Data Management
* Ethics and Cyber Law
* Technical Writing
* Risk Management
* Hacking Countermeasures and Techniques
* Penetration Testing
* Digital Forensics and Incident Response
* Web and Cloud Security
* Wireless and Mobile Technologies
M.S. in Cybersecurity
* Cybersecurity Foundations
* Cybersecurity Risk Management
* Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering
* Cybersecurity Analytics
* Cybersecurity Law and Compliance
* Cybersecurity Leadership
WGU is a great choice for students who are interested in a career in cybersecurity. The university offers a variety of accredited, affordable, and flexible cybersecurity courses that will prepare students for success in the field. WGU also provides students with a variety of support resources to help them succeed in their studies and in their careers.
If you are interested in learning more about WGU's cybersecurity courses, please visit the WGU website or contact a WGU admissions advisor.